HVA IS A THIRD PARTY SURVEY PROVIDER Management Resources for VA Clinics
What are two main advantages of third party surveys?
In addition to bias, using a third-party for research opens lines of communication and gathers more reliable feedback. If a patient survey is administered through the Patient Advocate, Clinic or other VA department Veterans are less likely to offer their honest feedback.
What are the 5 advantages of using HVA surveys?
- High Level of General Capability in Representing a Large Population
- Little or No Observer Subjectivity
- Convenient Data Gathering
- Good Statistical Significance
- Low Costs
- Precise Results
- Third Party Advocacy available
*Affiliates meet in private forums to discuss project related matters and to elect a member to a voting seat on the HVA Board of Directors