hva is a 501(C) Non Profit Veterans Service Organization with a twofold mission
1. BUILDING COMMUNITY
Strong communities are critical to operations because they provide an important source of social connection and a sense of belonging.
- Military Veterans with a VA disability rating of 30% or more
- VA Clinics
- Affiliated Veteran Service Organizations
Each Stakeholder elects a voting member to the Board of Directors.
2. helping solve healthcare problems
HVA is a Third Party Survey Provider
What are the 5 advantages of using HVA surveys?
- High Level of General Capability in Representing a Large Population. …
- Little or No Observer Subjectivity. ..
- Convenient Data Gathering. …
- Good Statistical Significance. …
- Low Costs. …
- Precise Results
How does the Handicapped Veterans Association demonstrate ‘No Observer Subjectivity’?
We share management with our VA and VSO partners. both groups elect a member to a seat on the HVA Board of Directors.